Effective date: 2022-08-05
Updated on: 2022-08-05
Collection and use of your personal information
When you use our Service, you will be asked to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://utixo.net collects the following information:
- Usage data
Usage data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Reference web pages
- Browser used to access the site
- Time and date of access
How we collect information
https://utixo.net collects and receives information from you in the following ways:
- When you fill out a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be kept for up to 30 days after closing your account. Your information may be kept for longer periods for the reporting or for recording purposes in accordance with applicable laws. Information that does not identify you personally they can be kept indefinitely.
How we use your information
https://utixo.net may use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service, as well as monitor the use of our Service.
- For other purposes. Utixo Italia Srl will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services and marketing activities.
- To contact you. Utixo Italia Srl will contact you via e-mail, telephone, SMS, or other form of electronic communication regarding functions, products, services, or security updates, if necessary or reasonable.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Utixo Italia Srl will use the non-specific information collected to improve our marketing initiatives.
- Targeted advertising. Your personal data will be used to improve advertising initiatives that are relevant to your specific interests.
How we share your information
Utixo Italia Srl will share your information, if applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Utixo Italia Srl will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Sharing with third parties
Your information may be disclosed for other reasons, including:
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations or injunctions.
- Responding to complaints about your use of our Service in violation of third party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies enable core website features such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, such as language, time zone and advanced content.
The security of your information is important to us. https://utixo.net uses a variety of security measures to prevent misuse, loss or alteration of the information you have provided to us. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us, you are accessing our service at your own risk.
Utixo Italia Srl is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend that you review the privacy practices of the other websites you interact with and determine the appropriateness of those practices.
For any questions, you can contact us through the following channels:
Name: Utixo Italia Srl
Address: Via Rossignoli, 14, 26013 Crema CR
E-mail: [email protected]
Web site: https://utixo.net
Telephone: 0373 199 6162